What is screen golf?
Screen golf is a system designed to allow you to enjoy golf indoors using a golf simulator. It is also called a golf room and is attracting a lot of attention as a new start-up item.
You can check the player’s swing posture using a motion camera, and various sensors can read the ball’s trajectory, direction, speed, rotation, etc.
Screen Golf Indoor Golf Training Course Indo-English Training Course Difference
1) Screen golf: You can practice while looking at screen equipment indoors. You can check your posture through video records and learn more about ball speed, ball quality, ballistics, etc. There is no effect of the weather.
2) Indoor golf range: You can practice in front of a white tent without screen equipment. It is cheaper than screen golf and is a common method in community centers in new apartments.
3) Outdoor golf range (Indian): A large green net-type practice range. You can hit the ball in a relatively large and wide space, so you can check the direction and height of the ball as soon as you hit the ball, and unlike indoors, you can also learn the distance. It is affected by the weather.
origin of screen golf
The official name of screen golf is called a golf simulation system or a golf simulator. In the early 1990s, the application of simulation functions to golf in the United States and other countries was initially used for permanent purposes to analyze distance and trajectory, not for players to enjoy.
Since then, in order to enhance the player’s intuition, it has developed into a golf system where you can enjoy virtual rounding rather than research by adding ball directions, trajectories, movements, speed and graphic elements.
Tips for choosing a good screen golf course
interior and space size
Men’s and women’s toilets, spacious parking lots, Wi-Fi availability
1) Do you have a lesson program?
4) Near a famous restaurant.
screen golf course lesson
The advantage of screen golf lessons is that you can intuitively check more detailed records and swing posture through analysis of ball speed, rotation speed, pitch, and direction using the equipment.
Lesson hours vary from region to region or workplace, but usually 20 minutes of lessons followed by 40 minutes of individual practice.
Lessons are available for less than 1 million won based on 24 lessons, including 60 minutes of screen golf course tickets every day for three months.
screen golf part-time job
A screen golf part-time job is so good that it is called a “honey part-time job.”
1. Working part-time at a screen golf course
1) customer service and calculation
2) food and beverage preparation
3) Let’s put in the game.
4) Easy facility management such as cleaning
2. Urgent screen golf part-time job is urgent.
The hourly wage for part-time screen golf starts at at least 9,000 won and is set at more than 10,000 won.
It depends on the practice range, but it is high compared to the intensity of the work.
screen golf course price
1) Weekdays 18 holes / 9 holes
Before 10 o’clock: 11,000 won / 10,000 won
Before 13:00: 13,000 won / 11,000 won
Before 16:00: 15,000 won / 12,000 won
After 16:00: 20,000 won / 16,000 won
2) Weekends and holidays 18 holes / 9 holes
Before 9:00: 15,000 won / 12,000 won
Before 13:00: 17,000 won / 14,000 won
After 13:00: 21,000 won / 17,000 won
(Please visit the nearby screen golf courses or search for the amount as there is a variation in each screen golf course.)
How to use screen golf
If you are using screen golf for the first time, we recommend visiting with experienced people. This is because if the usage time is delayed, the next reservation time will continue to be delayed.
Before visiting Skrigolf Stadium, you can access the website or application suitable for the brand in advance, create an ID, and visit to leave records and check the grade according to your skills among members.
1) Most of the time, before playing, the staff puts in a “practice room mode of about 10 minutes.” You can check the distance between clubs and prevent injuries through practice mode.
2) When it is recognized that there is a ball in the place where the ball is placed, a voice called “Ready” comes out with a blue border.
3) After the swing, you can check various information on the screen, including distance, ball speed, head speed, backspin, sidespin, launch angle, carry distance, and face angle, along with the player’s swing.
4) After the swing, the ball automatically rises for the next hit. If there is no vacancy, you can passively proceed through the keypad installed on the floor.
5) You can enter the main game after the practice.
Before the game starts, select player settings, difficulty settings, tee height, course, environment settings, etc.
6) Once you have finished setting, you can check each round, wave, distance, location, etc. in the upper left corner of the screen.
7) You can see the structure of the course through the mini-map at the top right of the screen, and you can also check the weather and slope as you proceed.
8) You can check the membership card with the counter staff.
Refunds and Precautions for Screen Golf Course
1) Be sure to check your surroundings before you swing.
2) Move to the batter’s box after the swing plate stops moving.
3) Please warm up enough and proceed with the play.
4) If it’s your first time playing golf, please learn to some extent before proceeding.
5) Please play so that the time is not too late.
6) If you don’t have a golf club, rent it at the screen golf course.
7) Please contact us separately as the criteria for refund and transfer of annual membership are different for each business place.
screen golf business hours
The screen golf course is open for a long time.
It starts at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 23:00 p.m. most of the time, but it may open until 02:00 a.m. at most.
The standards are different for each exercise book, so please check before visiting.
※ If you visit during the morning hours, you can use it at a low price.